A NEW LIFE -1

My name is naren and I am currently studying 9th standard.My age is approximately 14 years.

This is so sad to say that my mother passed away the last year,so this made me really lonely. my father was a strict one ,so I was emotionally connected with my mother.

As per my grandmother's request,my father had to marry another women.The women indeed a widow, and had a girl child.After the marriage the girl turned out to be my step-sister.

I have to say this thing that she was really beautiful and I loved her a lot.Her name was Ria, and my step mother's name was malathi.

As usual my stepmother did look like a evil witch.My life was as usual and I started to simp Even at home looking at her.

Due to demise of my mother,as per my family culture, the first son which was me;as I was supposed to grow my hair and not to cut for the next 48 months.which is approximately 4 years.now it is exactly 1 year and still more three years to go.

So I started wearing bands to hold my hair stronger.Usually I wear tshirt and shorts at  home and I don't have any facial hair in my face and hands.so,In an angle I may look like a girl.

Ria never showed any interest on me.

On one fine holiday,my father and malathi went outside for a wedding leaving me and Ria at home.

On that day, ria was wearing a green colour pattu pavadai and a strand of  Jasmine flower in her hair.she was looking really pretty and which was tempting me.

That was the time malathi cameback home because of she had diarrhea due to the bad food she ate from the last night,but my father did continue to go to the wedding .I didn't know that thing.

I couldn't control myself and went near her.she was in a sofa and watching a movie in television.which was in the main hall of our house.

I sat near her and she didn't even notice me.then I went near her face and started to kiss her in her lips.she was resisting it but at that time malathi entered the hall.

She was surprised and angered to see me kissing her daughter.she beat in my head to make me move away from her daughter.

That's when I realised it was malathi.I was scared to my wits that malathi would say this thing to my father.If my father knows this thing ,for sure he will cut my d**k.

So I started asking excuses to her and ria.I even fell in their legs.that's when malathi said that,

If I don't want to tell this thing to your father then you must do whatever I say and obey my rules in this house.

I even accepted it.

That's when she went inside ria's room and brought a red colour half saree and green border blouse.

I was confused with what was going to happen.

She gave me a bra and petticoat to wear.I did wear it and then she filled the bra with three pair of socks.that's when I realised that I was going to be dressed as a girl.

Then she made me wear the blouse and then I saw that I had girly breast.then she dressed me perfectly in that half saree.

Then she and Ria applied some makeup in my face and she later started to braid my hair.

She placed clips to hold my hair stronger and started to pin a lot of jasmine flowers in my hair.

Then she made me wear jewellery like chains, necklace,anklets,bangles,and earrings.that too earrings was pierced into my earlobes and which was really painful.

And at last she placed a bindi in forehead to complete the look.I looked myself in the mirror and I was looking like a absolute spitting image of a traditional girl in half saree.

That was the time my father entered the house after attending the wedding, I was scared of my father about what will he do when he sees me in this attire, that was the time I realised that it was a mistake to misbehave with Ria.

TO BE CONTINUED 

WRITER'S NOTE

I HOPE SO READERS FIND THE STORY MORE INTERESTING AND I REQUEST THE READERS TO POINT OUT ANY OF THE MISTAKES IN IT SO THAT I COULD BE ABLE TO WRITE THE STORY PROPERLY.

I AM PLANNING TO WRITE A STORY PART DAILY AND WHENEVER I GET SOME FREE TIME ,I TRY TO WRITE EXTRA STORY PARTS TOO

THANK YOU 

NEO

Comments

  1. Superb start neo please continue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU
      OFCOURSE I WILL WRITE THE REMAINING STORY FROM TOMORROW.

      THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENTS.

      Delete
  2. Awesome One ❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you.
      pls if you find any mistakes (or) if you didn't like some parts of the story,pls inform it in the comments section,I will try to rectify it in the upcoming stories.

      Thanks for the comments.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you.
      You are being an inspiration for me to write stories.An appreciation from your side is a big thing for me.
      Thanks for the comments.

      Delete
  4. Please write long stories

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OFCOURSE I WISH TO WRITE LONG STORIES BUT INSPITE OF QUANTITY WE MAY LOSE THE QUALITY OF THE STORY.

      WRITING LONG STORY MAKES ME LOSE THE DEVELOPMENT OF CERTAIN CHARACTERS.
      SO, I WILL BE WRITING THE STORIES IN PART-WISE BUT I WILL TRY TO WRITE LONG STORIES IN FUTURE.

      THANKS FOR THE COMMENTS.

      Delete
  5. Good Start - make it continue on daily basis , Also Try to add Hindi Flavour too into

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry mate,
      I am a Tamil guy,but the crossdressing stories are universal.
      I want every readers from different countries to read my fictional stories ,so that's why I write stories only in English.
      But as per your wish I will try to write stories about hindi culture in future.
      Thanks for your comments.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A NEW LIFE -7

A NEW LIFE-END