A NEW LIFE-END

My life started to move as a girl smoothly for the whole semester and no one has the doubt on me and my disguise;but in order to live in this life I had to sleep with the dean monthly once which was making me feel guilty.

I got new friends who were real support to me as I didn't had any of the friends in the last few years.I had the chit chats and gossips with my friends who were mostly girls,which was really cool for me.I felt myself as a girl whenever I spend time with them.

When the first semester completed,the result were in the name of my male avatar Naren, I had to tackle it like there was a boy named naren who applied for the college who didn't join the college later and I joined on his seat so that's why my name comes in his name.

It's been six months of my college life,all of a sudden malathi arranged a marriage for me.I was totally shocked as I didn't know she was going to do it.She was making an engagement with me and an driver of her.

Ofcourse he is a driver for malathi, I couldn't go against her as she was blackmailing me again and I had to agree for it with sadness.

Fine after few days the marriage was supposed to happen, everyone in my family were invited for the marriage,and a grand preparation was going for it.

I was wearing a red colour saree with braided hair decorated with Jasmine flower,the jewellery were placed on me which includes bangles,chains, necklace, earrings,rings and etc. 

And after those makeup,I was stunning in that costume,as no one could say a difference between me and a traditional South indian bride.I don't know what is going to happen in my life but I started to love my life as a girl due to the friendship I got after a long time.

The photographer started to take some photos of me before my marriage.




And later I was asked to sit near Vishnu the name of the driver who is going to be my husband after the marriage.
Later I checked who is going to attend my marriage and I saw ria donned in a saree perfectly and I had a small piece of love on her till now but I know that I won't be able to marry her after my marriage and she also won't be accepting me as her husband any more.

That time malathi came near me and started to say that see naren that you got what you did for,you tried to abuse my daughter so I made you get abused from different mens and Vishnu will be the last one in that list.Enjoy your life as a women forever.

Later on the priest in the stage said to me to welcome everyone.I too did it.

Later priest said Vishnu to tie the mangalsutra on my neck,someone lifted my braid and it was ria who lifted my hair, and Vishnu successfully tied the mangalsutra in my neck.After that moment I am a married women in my life.

He kept the vermilion in my forehead and made me fall on his leg as a blessing and I did a only good thing of not inviting my friends to my marriage as they would be able to know the truth of me as a boy.I don't want them to know the truth.

Later on the night happened and I was made fully ready in a white colour silk saree with red colour border and my hair was left in loose and jasmine flowers were attached to it.I was looking so sexy.they made me took a glass of milk inside the room and a fact I was going to live in my house forever with my husband vishnu.

When I entered the room,he was waiting for me eagerly as he knows the fact that I am a boy who is dressed as a woman.I gave the milk to him and went to the bed.he drank it and pulled my saree pallu forcefully and I understood his real hunger so I also cooperated with him and we had a wonderful night that day.

As usual on morning I woke up and adjusted my saree pallu to my chest and pinned it to my blouse.later on I made a cup a coffee and gave it him like a normal wife.He was a real kind to me and I started to love him but all he wanted from me is to live my life as a women forever with him.

As usual I started to go to college with a change of going with my husband in his bike and also wearing mangalsutra and vermilion in my forehead.Every friend in my college started to ask about how was the night and I was so shy to even reply for it.

ONE YEAR LATER

Me and Vishnu wanted a baby so badly as me and him started to live as an actual husband and wife,so there was a new way of surrogacy named as mix-up where the semen of both father's is mixed up really well and you can't find who is the father for the baby and we choose it.

The surrogate mother got pregnant successfully and the months passed on with the pregnancy of our baby.

On one fine day,the surrogate mother wanted to have a baby shower so we arranged for it and Vishnu also wanted me to have a baby shower as he didn't want to make me sad,so he conducted one for me where every women family made me wear bangles along with applying turmeric paste to my face.I felt so feminine as a girl.

Later On 27th may my daughter was born.

It's been few years later,vishnu is being a working man in the house and I am being a home maker and I was taking care of my only daughter Divya.

She was also calling me mummy and that's a blessing for every girls and also crossdressers.every day whenever Vishnu comes home he used to buy strands of Jasmine flower for me and he pins it on my hair regularly.Me and Vishnu had a perfect life and we started to love each other.

At that moment I felt that a few years ago I was a boy who just simps on girls and wears boxer shorts but after transforming into a girl I could be a girl among a group of girls,wear saree, growing my hair till my back and pinning flowers to it, and my lovely daughter calling me as her mummy that's a heavenly thing for me as of now.Now I see that my new life was good and I am loving it in all means.

THE END

WRITER'S NOTE

I delayed the last parts of the story for few days due to my work and I am sorry for it.I hope so here after I will try to give the story parts soon as possible.

I know that this story may look darker for some of the readers so the next story is totally a feel good story and I hope most of the readers will find it heart warming to read it.

I hope so the reader must find the story interesting but if any of the readers find the story lagging in some parts pls inform it in the comments section so that I could rectify it and write a proper crossdressing story in upcoming days.

And as a disclaimer, this story is totally fictional and doesn't involve with real life characters/PERSONS IN REAL LIFE.The person in the photo has no connection/no involvement with the story.I only use the images to enhance the quality of the story.

THANK YOU

NEO



Comments

  1. Beautiful end pa please continue another story as soon as possible 🙏

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and ofcourse I have to start the next story by this Sunday as expected from me.
      Thanks for your comments.

      Delete
  2. Superb story please start new story as soon as possible

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you,and I will try my best to start writing the new story from tomorrow onwards.

      Delete
  3. Sema story nalla iruku dr.. ungala epdi contact panrathu sollunga

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for this answer, I am more of a person who is isolated from social media and this is only thing I am using right now, If in case you need to speak, you can directly message in the website and I am thinking to start a new gmail ID for communication purpose .

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A NEW LIFE -1

A NEW LIFE -7