A NEW LIFE -7

 As everything happened successfully between me and that maths teacher.He was so rugged that he didn't even leave me in between the session.

He abused me really bad that I can't even move my legs and that's why I had to sleep with that weirdo.Even In between the sleep he kept his arms and legs on me just like cuddling.

After that I woke up on the morning, I saw my saree pallu was down and I did just like a common Indian bride does after the first night,placing my pallu to my chest properly and pinning it to the blouse.That was the time I realised that being dressed as a girl for months,made me more feminine.

The only thing that angered me was that b**ch malathi made me sleep with this weirdo for the marks.she crossed her limits but I can't do anything to her as she was the person to pay my school fees.

A few time later, that maths sir asked to bring a cup of coffee for him.I was so angered but I did brought the coffee for him.I was just like a normal newly married girl bringing cup of coffee after the session for her husband.

He behaves just like my husband and even pinned a single strand of Jasmine flower to my hair wantedly without my permission.I had to adjust it for my sake.

Then after few days the marks for the mock test announced, I was in top ten marks in our entire school.that's when I realised there is no wrong in sleeping with weirdos for marks.

That's how next two years passed away,as all students would treat me just like a disgusting thing and the news of me sleeping with teachers got leaked among the students which made them to Ill treat me.

In last one year I must've have slept with almost 13 teachers in my school just for marks and preferences.That too everytime sleeping with teachers I had to dress so traditional and by that's how I could attract them and make them give marks to me.



It is best that being a cheap crossdresser than being a servant to that a*sho*e malathi and her daughter.Every time when I am sleeping with teachers it was like a new feeling for me as everyone has their own taste.The only thing that I ask them is to wear a safety thing just to avoid STDs .

And there is a thing I have to say that even for my board exams I wored a girls uniform to resemble that the gender boy is there only in the certificate and not in my mind.
The only feeling affected me was that if my original parents were there they won't allow me to sleep with weirdos.I started calling myself a girl as being and dressing as women for last 4 years.I started to trim my hair regularly till my chest as some teachers would grab and pull just for fun during the session.

On one fine day out on curiosity, I wored my old boys clothes as it's being 4 years I haven't touched any of my boys clothings;but I was surprised as my chest started to develop in few years and when I wored the tshirt,my chest appeared like a breast like impression.

After seeing it,I threw it away and went on to wear a nighty.As nighty have a good airflow and safety for me to wear rather compared to those tshirt and shorts.

Like the same, I cleared all my board exam papers very well and scored a really good marks in it.I was expecting to get seat in btech Cse in a reputed college but the malathi b**ch did played her mischievous role really well on my studies.

She started blackmailing me that a girl has to study only bsc in order to reduce the expenses of the family but in the opposite side her daughter Ria was studying btech CSE  in a money wasting college and that too was on my father's money.

So I haven't got any other chances so I had to choose bsc cs,and the college was in my hometown,so that it could be convenient for me to go to college.

DURING THE FIRST YEAR

Malathi asked the dean just to allow me to be dressed as a girl and he was totally ignoring it and came to a conclusion that malathi as**ol* set the dean to sleep with me.

Only time it hurted me was when my tenth class maths teacher abused me and treated me has his wife.It was my first time for me to explore the sexual life of a crossdresser; but now I feel myself as a girl completely except those male parts of my body.

As usual I dressed totally feminine as a traditional girl in a red colour silk saree.I murt've got experience to pin the flowers in my hair just like all other girls.

After that I was waiting in my room just like all other time waiting for my school teacher to have session.

He came to my room surprisingly and started to abuse me just like all other teacher as there was no difference between the school teacher and a college dean.

After session he agreed to malathi's condition of wearing girls clothes to college and as per request of malathi they changed my name in the college register to nakshatra but still while writing the semester exams my name will be naren.

Like the same,the college has opened and I was going to college with a new name of nakshatra.I look feminine so all students were looking me like a girl and even my voice wasn't breaked until now so it sounds feminine.I was wearing a chudidar to the college.

I got new friends  among girls and they were seeing me as a girl so that was the freedom I got in a long time.

We usually gossip about boys and their body parts.It was really fun to hangout and gossip with girls and as girls seeing you among them and sharing their girly secrets to you that's a bless for crossdressers.

TO BE CONTINUED 

WRITER'S NOTE

At first I request the readers to read the story in the point of view of the character naren so that you could emotionally attach with him and his struggles easily.

I hope so the reader must find the story interesting but if any of the readers find the story lagging in some parts pls inform it in the comments section so that I could rectify it and write a proper crossdressing story in upcoming days.

And as a disclaimer, this story is totally fictional and doesn't involve with real life characters/PERSONS IN REAL LIFE.The person in the photo has no connection/no involvement with the story.I only use the images to enhance the quality of the story.

THANK YOU

NEO



Comments

  1. Hey I have been reading your stories way back since you had the other blog I was curious if you would post and continue the old stories

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for being a supporter since my last blog website.the title of the first story may look similar with the previous website but the story is totally different.
      I want a fresh feeling for every readers who are seeing my website for the first time so I continue to do the fresh stories here after.
      Like the same wise the previous stories weren't lucky enough for me as I didn't able to continue it for a long time,so I feel new stories is must needed one for me by this time.
      I will try to add old stories in the future if I feel it has good at that situation.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I was stucked up with some work for the past few days so I will try to write the remaining story parts from tomorrow.
      Thanks for your comments.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Can we get your old stories posted here

      Delete
    2. I see the some of the readers showing love towards the old stories posted in the previous website,I planned around 4 new stories for this website and after posting these stories I will rewrite the old stories in this website for sure.

      Delete
  4. A NOTE
    I THOUGHT OF WRITING THE UPCOMING STORY PART ON TODAY(05/06/2024)BUT I WASN'T ABLE TO DO IT AS AGAIN I GOT STUCKED UP WITH WORK BUT I WILL TRY MY BEST TO COMPLETE THE STORY SOON AS SOON POSSIBLE.
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT TOWARDS MY BLOG WEBSITE.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A NEW LIFE -1

A NEW LIFE-END