A NEW LIFE -2

 I was in my room and felt terrified to see my father in a half saree.

That's when malathi called me to the main hall.At that time I felt that this b**ch is making me do bulls**t stuffs just as a way for me to save that incest thing from my father.

After few seconds, I arrived in front of my father. I could notice some things like my anklet's bead were making jingle sounds and jhumka I am wearing is shaking to my movements.Especially the pallu of the half saree gets into a shaking motion for my movements.Every time I had to place it in my hips to hold my pallu stronger just like Indian girls.

My father thought I was wearing a red t-shirt when he saw me from a long distance;but when I came near him that's when he realised that I was in a half saree.

That's when malathi said that I was wearing it when she arrived to home.Ria was helping him to wear it.

My father asked Ria why she helped me to wear it.that's when she said that I begged and fell in her legs to make me wear the dress; and that's why she did it.

After hearing it, I was totally ashamed and felt guilt of my misbehaviour activity with ria.

My father started to beat me and started asking me the reason why I was turned out to be like this.

That's when malathi said that, earlier that day after seeing him in that attire,naren replied that he always wanted to be girl and that's the reason he agreed to grow his hair longer.After hearing it my father went to his room and closed the door in banging manner without saying any words.

I came to a conclusion that instead of creating an impression like a misbehaved culprit to my father,the image as a crossdresser is a good one.

After that I went into my room without speaking to others,and I saw the clock that's when It showed as 11:00 PM, I removed every girly accessories in my body.while removing the flower in my braided hair,the smell it created was awesome,but I have to remove it for me move to a usual life.

Suddenly at that time malathi and Ria came inside my room.I asked them what is the reason for their arrival.

They gave me a blue colour nighty to wear.I rejected to wear it.that's when malathi started blackmailing me that she will say the incest thing to my father.

Being scared of my father,I accepted to wear the nighty.I have to say that the nighty is really soft and airflow in it was really good.

After wearing it I went to see myself in a mirror.Ofcourse I was looking like a homely girl in it.


I went to sleep after a long painful day.As tomorrow was Sunday and it made a new fear of what's going to happen,but due to my tiredness I slept really tight.Sleeping in a nighty is really comfortful and the airflow in it was really smooth when compared to the shorts that I wear in my normal Life.

TO BE CONTINUED 

WRITER'S NOTE

I HOPE SO READERS FIND THE STORY MORE INTERESTING AND I REQUEST THE READERS TO POINT OUT ANY OF THE MISTAKES IN IT SO THAT I COULD BE ABLE TO WRITE THE STORY PROPERLY.

I AM PLANNING TO WRITE A STORY PART DAILY AND WHENEVER I GET SOME FREE TIME ,I TRY TO WRITE EXTRA STORY PARTS TOO

THANK YOU 

NEO

Comments

  1. A personal suggestion:
    This is a casual narrative it's great too but i prefer to indulge into the character. To be able sympathize with the character and a light hearted story. Stories i look forward to each weekend to read.

    I.e: this is just a read and forget story but the feeling won't remain.

    Example stories:

    The competition by Anjali Roy
    The new family by Vaani C
    Both are available in The crossdressing tales

    I know this is just my personal preference but it's hard to come by stories like this

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for being a follower in our blog website.your support is always a motivation for me to write stories.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A NEW LIFE -1

A NEW LIFE -7

A NEW LIFE-END