A NEW LIFE -4

 I went to the school in my father's motorbike along with him in sideways like all other Indian girls used to sit.The neighbourhood aunties were surprised to see me in a female avatar.I didn't even give a thing for it as their gossips won't be changing anything in my life.

AT SCHOOL 

My father dropped me in the school and went without saying a word.I was quite embraced as I had a meritful life before as a boy but now as a girl I had to bow down my head because of embracement and shyness due to the cross dressing thing.

When I entered the school,many students were looking at me weirdly and that time I realised the news must've leaked to most of the students.

Slowly I entered my classroom, that's when the teacher was eagerly waiting for my arrival.

Then she said those things to my class students and she gave a warning that student who tease naren will get a huge punishment from the principal herself.

Then she said that you can freely sit in the girl's row as you will be considered as a girl from today onwards and also you can freely use the women's restroom from today onwards as you won't be a problem for other girls as they would consider you as their friends.

Then I went to sit in the girls row third bench, which was indeed having a free space.The table was already occupied by two girls named Pooja and achara.when I sat near them I got a shy feeling as this was the time I felt more feminine in my life and my first time to sit near girls in my life.

They started saying me that do you always wished to be a girl, and we will support you.which was quite embracing for me but still they were the only ones to support me in this situation.I simply nodded my head.

Then the class has started,the maths sir came to the class and he gave a look on me for my new avatar.He looked really weird at me and then he ignored me and started to teach.

Then the classes started to move one by one as the teachers who are entering the class gave a weird look on me and then they move to their normal mode of teaching.

Then it came the lunch break, I was controlling my bladder since the morning.I was so hesitant that I won't be using the women's restroom,but later it did started to pain for me.I was looking really weird but I can't do it,my self conscious was avoiding it.

At a later stage I can't control it,I ran to the girls restroom in a hurry.when I entered it, I could see many girls gave a look at me and which I didn't care about it and started to pee.here I have to say this thing that the girls restroom was lot cleaner and different than mens restroom.

Then I came out of the restroom, I could see many girl were giving a weird looks on me , I simply kept my head down to avoid eye contact with them.

After that I went near the classroom,four boys were waiting for me in the veranda, when I reached it,the boys has started to tease me and especially one boy who started to lift my chudidaar as a way of bullying.

They did removed it and they saw me wearing a bra along with some pair of socks placed in it. After seeing it they started to make fun of it.I was really terrified and felt really ashamed.

I ran immediately inside the women's restroom and one boy did throw the dress inside by saying that he don't have a d""k and he is between the boy and girl gender.

Later I did wear it, and ran inside the classroom without seeing anyone and the classes started.later on All the girls in my class started to look me as a insane weirdo.Even pooja and Achara started to see me as a cheap thing.That was the time it hit me hard that this would have been a same feeling for ria when I did it to her.

Later that day,the classes ended,the principal herself caught those boys and give a suspension of three weeks for their misbehaviour activity.Even she spoke to me about my feeling but I wasn't in a place of explaining my feelings.

Even she saw me weirdly after hearing that innerwear thing of mine.My father came to school to pick me and all I requested to her is not to say this thing to my father and she too accepted it.

I went to his bike and sat sideways of the bike and went home along with him.

AT HOME

Later on I entered the house and went to my room directly without seeing anybody in my house.

All the thing that hurted me was if any of the boy who does girly things is a weird thing in this society and all others label him with bad things.Even girls see him as the most disgusting thing in their life.All those things happened today was making me cry for a long time and which tears was uncontrollably running from eyes after that embracement I faced.

I wasn't able to see malathi and even Ria after this thing.I wasn't able to eat on that night and went to sleep without eating the dinner.

Even malathi didn't spoke to me on that day and all I guessed was she must have expected this thing could have happened to me.

I can't control my crying and went on to sleep while crying in embarrassment.

TO BE CONTINUED 


WRITER'S NOTE

A READER OF OUR BLOG SUGGESTED TO ADD EXTRA PHOTOS BUT I THINK ONE PHOTO IS ENOUGH FOR THIS PART TO SHOW THE ESSENCE OF IT AND I WILL ADD EXTRA PHOTOS FROM THE NEXT PART.

THE STORY IS TOTALLY FICTIONAL AND DOESN'T INVOLVE ANY OF THE CHARACTERS/PERSONS IN REAL LIFE,AND THE PHOTOS THAT I USE ARE ONLY TO ENHANCE THE QUALITY OF THE STORY.THE PERSON IN THIS PHOTO HAS NO CONNECTION TO THE STORY.

THANK YOU 

NEO

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you so much.
      The very first crossdressing stories I read in internet was yours.Your blogs gave me a motivation for starting my blog website and made me write my own fictional crossdressing stories.your appreciation is a big thing for me .
      Thanks for your support towards my blog website.

      Delete
  2. Superb story plz write long parts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much but I said the reason of writing stories in part-1 of the same story.
      In a long story ,the development of character will be less and I don't like it.
      But whereas in a story parts,you get to witness the development and emotional connect with every character .
      I will be writing this story in parts but in future whenever I get a fresh idea I will write a long story for sure.
      Thanks for your comments.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A NEW LIFE -1

A NEW LIFE -7

A NEW LIFE-END