A NEW LIFE -5

 ON THE NEXT DAY MORNING 

Even the things happened a long time before but I was terribly depressed.I wasn't in a Idea of going to school and I started to say I have fever to my father and took a leave on that day.

I don't know what to do, I even started to think how am I going to attend the school with all the students started to see me different.

I was in thoughts of committing su*c*de ,I even took a saree of my mother's,and went on to hang myself till death in the fan.

When I kept the neck near the saree,the only thing that came to my mind is my father who'll be lonely and he will start to get extra depression of losing me along with my mother.

And also The only thing that I ever promised my mother was to get educated well and to be placed in a good job.this things was affecting me as I couldn't commit it.

I weared a green colour skirt as malathi won't allow me to wear my boy clothes and went outside to take some refreshment.which was a old dress of ria that was given to me for wearing by Malathi.

I went to the balcony of my house,even there my neighbourhood aunties Started asking me why I was dressing as a girl and which was also making me depressed.whereever I go I am getting comments like why I am dressed as a girl.

This was all forced crossdressing but I am in a place of not conveying it others.which was making me feel really bad.

After that I went down to see that ,malathi came to me and started to shout that I have to wear a saree whenever I leave the room,as I am not allowed to wear skirt/nighty in our house other  than my room,but at the same time ria was wearing a western dress at home,at that time malathi was showing cruelty on me.

Later I did started wearing a saree of my mother which was a total yellow saree including yellow colour blouse.malathi taught me how to wear a saree as she said she won't be helping me hereafter in wearing dresses and accessories.

She even placed the socks in my chest to make a artificial breast like impression.later she braided my butt-long hair and pinned jasmine flowers to it.

She then gave my mother's gold jewellery to me for wearing which included chains, anklets, earrings, necklace,bangles,etc.

Later she taught me how to apply makeup in my face and how to apply moderate amount of lipstick to my lips.

She then gave me a bindi to complete my look.I took it from her to place it properly on my forehead on my own.



After that I went to eat some breakfast and I was eating it in total ashame.After eating it I went to the kitchen and fell in malathi's legs that I won't do it again please make me as a boy again, I can't survive in this life, please I won't be disturbing your daughter even you can take all my assets that my father hard earned please allow me to wear my boy clothes again.

She was so hesitant that she won't be allowing me as a boy again in my entire life as she got  really pissed off after me misbehaved with her daughter.

After hearing that I went to my room really depressed and that time my father entered the house after buying some vegetables for the cooking.

He straightly came to my room and saw me wearing my mother's saree and having flowers pinned to my hair.He wasn't surprised as he knew his son is slowly turning into a girl.

He asked about my feelings of being a girl.He said that he always supports me with whatever things I like and you can be whoever you wanted to be.As he don't care if his son is a boy (or) a girl,as he said he only cares for my willingness.

Which was the only caring things I heard in a long time.I was in ideas of saying the truth to my father but I wasn't able to say it to him as I don't know how he is going to react for it;so I left saying the matter to him.

My father is working in a IT company and that too night shift so he went to his office afternoon for his job.

The entire day I was totally depressed and started to make myself braved up for meeting everybody in my class.

NEXT DAY MORNING 

I woke and started to ready for the school,as I wore the uniform and that was the time I saw the calendar,that showed it was children's day on that day.

So I started braided my hair in a feminine way,and started a wear a pink colour silk saree of my mother and did wear some jewelry of my mother's on me as I didn't care about anyone who is saying ill things of being a crossdresser.

After getting readied and I went outside at that time we got the news that my father was passed away due to cardiac arrest at exactly 3:10 AM.

TO BE CONTINUED 


WRITER'S NOTE

I hope so the reader find the story interesting and pls if the readers find any things lagging in the story pls write it in the comments section so that I will try to rectify it in the upcoming story parts.

And as a disclaimer, this story is totally fictional and doesn't involve with real life characters/PERSONS IN REAL LIFE.The person in the photo has no connection/no involvement with the story.I only use the images to enhance the quality of the story.

THANK YOU

NEO



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A NEW LIFE -1

A NEW LIFE -7

A NEW LIFE-END