A NEW LIFE -6

AT FUNERAL 
The corpse of my father came to our house in an ambulance and Malathi collected his body from his colleagues.I was so emotional that all of a sudden my life turned out to be hell.

There was nobody blood related to me at this world right now.I am simply at an age of 14 and soon to be 15.I haven't got enough maturity to live my life in this society.

The only time he spoke supportive to me was yesterday but on today he passed away.

The relative of my father, mother as well as malathi's close ones came to see my father's body.

Everyone in my father's and mother's side were confused as they heard my parents had a single boy child but seeing me in a female attire they were confused.

Soon later everyone started to ask why I was in a saree.without conveying the original reason,I said to everyone that I am a crossdresser.Most of them can't understand the meaning of it.

During my father's body cremation, I wasn't allowed to go to the cremation as I was in a saree so I asked malathi's permission,and she also gave it to me.As a fine procedure,my father's body cremated successfully.

ONE WEEK LATER 
As one week passed like a light after my father's death.I was planned to go to school from today and there is a thing happened this week.

On the next day of the cremation I asked malathi's permission to wear boys clothes as my father died she can't blackmail me.

But the reply she gave me was a shocker one to  me.All the assets of my father was transferred to her name and all the money my father hard earned was given to her name.

She started to blackmail me that if you don't be a girl then I won't be paying for your educational fees.

So I had to accept for it as education is a important thing to me for the escape of me from her and her daughter.

So as a result I am wearing a yellow chudidar and a red shawl  to wear for my school.

I went to school along with malathi in a scooter,and she dropped me in the entrance of the school and went to home.

When I went inside my classroom as every students and even teachers started to give a cheap look on me and I didn't care about it because of my education is the important thing in my life at this situation.

They gave a seperate table to me to sit to attend the classes and there is only common thing that I can use only the girl's restroom here after.

Like this the entire ninth standard and half of the tenth standard went on.

ONE AND 1/2 YEAR LATER
During the internal assessment time I gave every projects and assignments properly but the some marks are allocated for my mock test performance but I got so poor marks in it.

This is because of malathi and her daughter.they started to give the entire households works to me like cooking food, cleaning the house and the restroom.

I have to cook the breakfast along with lunch and as well as clean the house everyday and after I have to come to school and attend the classes.

After that when I return back to home, I was instructed to cook dinner and after all that I was allowed to study and which was likely 1 hour.I couldn't study really well due to this but I can't say this reason to the teachers.

The mock test marks are needed for the board exam as a student didn't have the mock test marks then he/she won't be allowed to write the main written exams.

After hearing the news,the malathi went to the school and had a intense conversation with the teachers and came to a conclusion that the maths marks was only needed for the estimated total.I know the reason why she does this conversation thing as this marks important for my board marks by that only I could pursue my higher studies,By pursuing the higher studies only she could black mail me.

Then she had a secret conversation with the maths teacher and which also came to a conclusion.

After that she came to home and picked up ria and sent her to her grandparents house.

Then she came to my room and said there is a special guest coming to our house so you have to dress like a traditional girl.

So she gave me a red colour silk saree and a green colour blouse to wear and I did wear it.After that she braided my hair in a single strand and pinned a lot of Jasmine flowers to it as it was really heavy and pushing my hair to the ground.

Then she placed some of my mother's jewelery on me and did some extra makeup to my face to make me look pretty.later she applied extra lipstick to my face and placed a bindi to my forehead to complete the look.


She said to me to wait in my room,and I was totally confused with what she was doing with me.later she closed the doors of my room and went outside.

Later after some time,she opened the doors and went.After that My maths teacher came inside and closed the doors.

He started to come near me and I was totally scared of what he was going to do to me.As usually he started to kiss me and layed me flat to the bed.I was totally resisting it but I can't control him as he proceeded with everything forcefully.He teared my saree and threw away.

At last he abused me really well and that night was my actual first night and my night of losing my virginity.

He and I was so tired after that and started to sleep together in the same bed that night.

TO BE CONTINUED 

WRITER'S NOTE 

At first I request the readers to read the story in the point of view of the character naren so that you could emotionally attach with him and his struggles easily.

I hope so the reader must find the story interesting but if any of the readers find the story lagging in some parts pls inform it in the comments section so that I could rectify it and write a proper crossdressing story in upcoming days.

And as a disclaimer, this story is totally fictional and doesn't involve with real life characters/PERSONS IN REAL LIFE.The person in the photo has no connection/no involvement with the story.I only use the images to enhance the quality of the story.

THANK YOU

NEO





Comments

  1. Unexpected twist super thank you for updated 2 parts in one day plz continue the same

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much but yesterday I was free so that I wrote two story parts in a same day but I am not sure that I could write two story parts in a same day in future.
      But I will try to give one story part daily.
      Thanks for your comments

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A NEW LIFE -1

A NEW LIFE -7

A NEW LIFE-END