INTRODUCTION

 Well here we start again,

I am an avid reader for cross dressing stories and I like the idea of Indian culture mixed with the crossdressing stories.

Previously I started a blog website named 

ARDOR CROSS DRESSING STORIES 

But unfortunately due to certain issues I deleted the Website,but from that time I always wanted to create another site like that and wanted to continue it for a long time.

Now I think, this is a perfect time for me to start the website and here we are.

Pls support the website like the previous one,and I wish to give proper stories for the followers.

And I request the readers to feel free to comment and point out the mistakes so that we together can create proper stories.

Thank you 

NEO

Comments

  1. Hello there!

    I hope your new endeavour will be successful, you've gained a new follower 😼

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pls click the follow button which is present in the left side of the website ; inside the three horizontal lines .
      By clicking the follow button,the readers are turned into a followers.

      Delete
  2. Thanks for being a follower in my website.I will always need the follower's support to write some innovative crossdressing stories and pls if you find any mistakes (or) if you didn't like some parts of the story,I will try to rectify it in the upcoming stories.

    Thanks for the comments

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A NEW LIFE -1

A NEW LIFE -7

A NEW LIFE-END