IT'S COMPLICATED-2

 Slowly days went on and I could see my child was growing.All I was in a state of tremendous fear as well as shame on me as I made my boy to live as a girl in a wanted manner.

Ofcourse I say that there is nothing wrong for a boy to live as a girl to my wife but it is just a way of convincing her but inside my mind I am still feeling bad for changing him.

As days went on we pierced his ears in a temple and slowly started to make him live a life like a girl for him.

He slowly started to speak,his hair started to grow long and all we did was making him more feminine,but the only thing that hurt me was he doesn't even know he is actually a boy and he still sees himself as a girl.

FEW YEARS LATER 

We joined him in a school nearby our house where he was joined with the name of Shivani and everyone recognises him as a girl which includes the teachers and as well as students.

On the opening day of school,he was in the kindergarten classes,on morning we made him ready by making him dress in his girls uniform and his hair was till shoulders which was ofcourse we didn't cut his hair for a long time,later we did braided it in two way pigtail braids and tied a ribbon to hold it stronger.

Later on we pinned some of the Jasmine flowers to it and we later did some makeup to his face and made him perfect in his costume.

We later took him to the school and dropped him in the classes and came home.

Later on in the evening,we were waiting for him in the outside entrance of the school and he was running towards us joyfully.

We went to our house,and started to discuss about her(my child )first day of school;and she started to say about her friends who were mostly girls and the teacher Said her the direction to go to girls restroom.

After hearing this we were shocked as someone would have seen her reproductive parts inside her underwear and asked about it.

And she(my child)replied that no one has seen it and we said a thing strictly to her that you shouldn't show your Rod inside your underwear to no one which includes her friends as well as her teachers also.

She also agreed to it.

 ONE YEAR LATER

days went on as everyone sees her as a girl and my wife got pregnant again and I was eagerly waiting for the birth of my son as unfortunately my first son who turned out to be a girl so I desperately wanted my second one to be a boy.

But as unfortunate events happened ,during the problems in my wife's second delivery, the doctors suggested to do family control in her body after the birth of my second child.

And as of June 27 my second child was born and which was a girl.which was again a shock to me as if this girl born to me in the first delivery I wouldn't have changed my boy's gender to a girl and at last I have two girls as my child.

TO BE CONTINUED 

WRITER'S NOTE

I don't think the images are required for this part too.The photos in this part will spoil the effect. I think the photos will be attached to upcoming parts as per my imagined story.

I hope so the reader must find the story interesting but if any of the readers find the story lagging in some parts pls inform it in the comments section so that I could rectify it and write a proper crossdressing story in upcoming days.Your suggestions always helps in increasing the quality of the story.

And as a disclaimer, this story is totally fictional and doesn't involve with REAL LIFE CHARACTERS/PERSONS IN THE REAL LIFE.the person in the photos has no connection/no involvement with the story.I only use the images to enhance the quality of the story.

THANK YOU

NEO


Comments

  1. its good to read but its complicated. i like it very much till now
    so truth are about surface one day, all are angry with him.

    the original birth certifitate is drop by the dr to his mother in coming days of her guilt feeling. so he get punish by the mother and family because of the Inheritance he state a lie. all the members and his wife are against the him. so they made him to live a life of woman rest of the life. his mother ask the dr for silicone Breast Forms and Fake Vagina Pant to seal his eages using medical adhesives. now you have my mother Inheritance (jewels and silk saree) from our family passdown. his wife are little happy about the punishment because her lesbi side of her.

    this is my suggestion in this story.
    please can you make it happen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey mate,you can't spoil the story,All I am trying is to give a proper story and hence your suggestion is indeed a great one but some parts of your story is in my imagined storyline.
      I will slowly add it to the upcoming story parts.
      Thanks for your suggestion.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A NEW LIFE -1

A NEW LIFE -7

A NEW LIFE-END