IT'S COMPLICATED-3

 As many years went on after the birth of my second daughter, Even everyone in my family sees that I am having two daughters,but me and my wife only knows that we made our only son a girl and we can't change him as a boy as if we did it we may lose the assets as well as we will go to jail for sure.My mother passed away three years ago and I am the family leader as of now.

my second daughter surabhi sees him as a sibling sister and their bond as sisters is really good.they play with eachother girly games and I can't believe this only thing that Shivani is naturally a boy but she is attracted towards feminine things easily and her behaviour is also girly.That was the time I realised that even a boy growing up as a girl makes him do feminine things and have girly thinking.

His hair is till his(SHIVANI) butt,all her face looks more feminine,and she is at her age of 11.There is an another thing that makes me really scared that one of her friend got puberty and her family kept a puberty function for her and they invited my family also.

As Shivani is unaware of puberty and its things as she doesn't have a femele body, later she started asking her mom and me when she is going to get puberty.This was embracing to me on one side and on other side this was also making me a statement that you may get caught at anytime if you leave your daughter (SHIVANI) saying this things to other rather than her mom and me.

As of now no one other than us knows that she is actually a boy but we need to destroy it completely before anyone knows about it.

So I came up with a idea and Said that to sasi but she was against it and I tried to convince her but she was accepted to it later with a dull heart.

As on the next day we took Shivani to hospital to take a X-RAY on her legs and the doctor who took it was my childhood friend who also helped in the birth of Shivani during 11 years ago and his name was Vijay.

As he informed us that Shivani has cirrhosis after the general full body checkup and he wanted to do a immediate operation on it.

On the next four days later, we made ready of Shivani for the operation and ofcourse he was crying due to his first time surgery in her life.then surabi and sasi started to console her and there is a important thing I didn't even tell that my first child is a boy even to my second child surabhi.

Finally after tons of crying they took him to the operation theatre,and started the operation.

Finally after Five hours the operation was successful but there was also another operation to be done on him,so we did send him to the second operation on the same day.he was totally unconscious after the 1st operation.

Finally after two hours the final surgery was also completed,and we were allowed to see him.As soon as we went inside we could see my son(Shivani) was laying in the bed and was tired of the operation.

Later my wife started to check his body and suture used on his(Shivani)body,and at last he woke up after operation.

As he started to shout in pain as it was terribly paining in his reproductive parts.that was the time it reveals that me and wife decided to change him fully as a girl through the operation to avoid confusion and complications in the future.

As he started to ask that where is his rod between the legs, and all he could see is a just a big opening in it rather than the rods;so we started to console him that your disease of cirrhosis can only be treated by creating a pathway only through cutting the rod so we had to cut it but there is no problem in cutting it as you will be able to urinate properly in weeks.

Later he started to ask that why is there a big shaky chest after operation and I replied it has that after the operation in liver,it creates a bulge in the surrounding regions of two nipples so it looks like shaky but it is no problem for girls as you can see your mother she has bigger than it.

He remained silent after that .

AFTER MANY DAYS LATER 

As many days went on,it was ofcourse summer holidays,so there ain't school working days.All he did was taking rest in his room and I know that this operation is a big one and he needs a lot of rest.

On one fine morning,He came to our room and started to say that there is a bleeding in the opening between the legs.the doctors said that thing previously there may be bleeding in the opening sometimes due to the surgery after effects in that cases he can wear sanitary pads.

So at that moment Sasi said that he(Shivani) got puberty and that's why she is bleeding.After hearing it Shivani became really happy.

Then His mother started to instruct her that here after you have to wear bras always and sanitary pads some times and he also accepted for it.

As he(Shivani) wanted to wear a pavadai sattai,we bought it for him.He was also requesting us that he also want to have a puberty function just like his friends.

We also accepted for it.

Later we bought and gave it to him, which was ofcourse a blue sattai with white skirt.He did wore it and came front of us.

As he looked more pretty in it and his mother out of happiness after seeing him in this attire brought a strands of jasmine flower and pinned it in his loose hairs.

At that moment I realised that inspite of assets we changed my only son to a girl completely and ofcourse the value of assets rised up to 27 crores.

Me and my wife ain't the cruel ones but the value of the assets is really High as we don't want to lose so that's why I had to do this change to my son.

And later slowly we started the decoration and preparation for the puberty function of my son(Shivani)

TO BE CONTINUED

WRITER'S NOTE

As one of the reader spoiled some of my ideas in my imagined story line in the comments section of the previous post and which was ofcourse coincidence.As his suggestions were really good but I think the other readers needs fresh and feel good way of reading the stories rather than darker way. so that's why I had to change the storyline but I think this one is slightly better than it.

The story line discussed by the reader in the comments section was slightly darker in my point of view that's why I didn't write as I wanted this story to be fully feel good and PLEASE don't take it as a bad thing for the reader in the comments section.

If any of the readers wants that story line discussed by the reader in the comments section, I will write it after three new stories and I am thinking to name it as the IT'S COMPLICATED-READERS VERSION.

I hope so the readers must find the story interesting but if any of the readers find the story lagging in some parts pls inform it in the comments section so that I could rectify it and write a proper crossdressing story in upcoming days.Your suggestions always helps in increasing the quality of the story.

And as a disclaimer, this story is totally fictional and doesn't involve with REAL LIFE CHARACTERS/PERSONS IN THE REAL LIFE.the person in the photos has no connection/no involvement with the story.I only use the images to enhance the quality of the story.

THANK YOU

NEO

Comments

  1. AS I AM QUITE NEW TO COMMUNICATION WITH OTHER FRIENDS AND READERS IN THE SOCIAL MEDIA, AND I AM STILL A AMATEUR IN HANDLING SOCIAL MEDIA.
    AND WITH MY IMMATURITY OF HANDLING IT,I SAID THE READERS NAME IN THE THE POST, I KNOW IT MAY HAVE OFFENDED HIM SO I AM REALLY SORRY FOR IT AND HERE AFTER I WILL TRY MY BEST TO NOT SAY THE READERS NAME IN THE POST.
    I EDITED THE POST TODAY SO YOU CAN'T SEE HIS NAME HERE AFTER.

    THANK YOU
    NEO

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A NEW LIFE -1

A NEW LIFE -7

A NEW LIFE-END