IT'S COMPLICATED-4

 As it took few days for him to heal his surgical wounds,so the puberty function was going to happen after two weeks.

ON THE OF PUBERTY FUNCTION 

As my Son(SHIVANI) was made to wear a blue colour petticoat(Pavadai) till his chest covering his breast.Every women's in our family started to apply turmeric paste in his body, one by one.

Then later they started to wash his entire body from head till legs with water.I(ARUL) was not allowed to see him while washing.

After doing it,they made him go to his room and gave him a sandal colour half saree just for wearing.As my wife too went inside along with the elders inside the room and made him ready perfectly in his half saree.

After that His mother (SASI) scolded me to take some photos of her(SHIVANI)in a photo just for a memory purpose and she used her term on him(SHIVANI) as to avoid any kind of problems in that day.

I even took the photos and ofcourse these half saree aren't the main dresses and I just took for a fun-sake.



He was then made to sit in his room again just waiting for other distant relatives to come to my house for his puberty function.

As time went,inspite of conducting the function in a good and auspicious time, he(SHIVANI) was again made to wear a dress which was the special dress chosen by us for his(SHIVANI) puberty function.

As I was not allowed inside the room and after a long time at last he came out of the room and I could see him in a white colour silk saree with a red colour blouse,the gold ornaments on his body,and his hair was nearly braided and a lot of flowers were pinned to his braided hair.

He looked pretty in that attire but at that time I thought that if he was a boy at this time he would have started to think that he must workout to get six pack which may attract the girls but here we are seeing my son dressed in a silk saree with Jasmine flowers pinned in his braided hair, walking shyly in a girly manner and at last the terrible one is that he didn't even know that he is not a girl but actually a boy himself.

He still think himself as a girl and everyone sees him as girl since his birth.

Then he was made to sit in a chair,where our family members and relatives came with their gifts for his puberty and they gave him the blessings.

After a long day,the puberty function was completed and I could see my brother started saying that when your daughter comes to a appropriate marriage age ,will you give your daughter to my son for marriage and he has a son named Arun.

At that time it striked me that if my son(Shivani)grows to a marriage performing age,he needs to be married.Which was the next fear happened in my mind.

But I could see my daughters which includes my son and also my wife were really happy after conducting the function,which was the only good thing I could feel at that time.

Then later,most of relatives went to their house and my wife gave a nighty to my son (Shivani) to wear.

He also took it and wore it,and I could see that he was roaming the house in that nighty and doing small house hold works.


After a while he went to his room and closed it.His mother from kitchen called him repeatedly and he didn't respond so I went to the kitchen and asked the reason.

My wife said there is a cup of milk left behind,so that Shivani could drink that milk.

After that I took that cup of milk and went to his(Shivani)Room.when I entered the room I was shocked.

As I could see him applying nail polish to his toe nails as he is a man in nature but being feminized that makes him do the girly things.

Then I kept the milk and went to my room for sleeping and the day ended successfully.

TO BE CONTINUED

WRITER'S NOTE

Pls I request the readers to say any comments on the story in the comments section as It could give me a idea of how to write a story that may connect with you easily.

I hope so the readers must find the story interesting but if any of the readers find the story lagging in some parts pls inform it in the comments section so that I could rectify it and write a proper crossdressing story in upcoming days.Your suggestions in the comments section always helps in increasing the quality of the story.

And as a disclaimer, this story is totally fictional and doesn't involve with REAL LIFE CHARACTERS/PERSONS IN THE REAL LIFE.the person in the photos has no connection/no involvement with the story.I only use the images to enhance the quality of the story.

THANK YOU 

NEO

Comments

  1. Gatta kusthi movie base panni oru story eluthunga next
    What if mari

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah ofcourse I will try my best to write the story on the base of that movie in future for sure but now I have been packed with lots of stories right now but for sure I will write it after 2 months for sure mate.

      Thanks for your suggestion.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A NEW LIFE -1

A NEW LIFE -7

A NEW LIFE-END