IT'S COMPLICATED-5

It's been 7 years happened after his puberty but still one thing remains the same that everyone believes him as a girl even he does believe him as a girl.

Since his childhood he(SHIVANI) always wanted to be a engineer and I don't think it is a big issue as it is common for both boys as well as girls.
 
With my assets value has grown to a amount of 69 crores as of my last estimation and I didn't even took a bit of amount from it.

And my son got some good marks in the entrance exam and so I thought why can't we join him in a good college.

And as of asking him for his permission and he did agreed it.so we did joined him in the college.

As of now his hairs in the head are still grown till his butt and every month he used to go to a spa for trimming his hair to a particular length.

Due to after effects of the gender reassignment surgery,The hormone replacement therapy is being going still now so that makes him as his voice is not yet cracked,his face is being more girly,and his hair is growing really faster.

That makes him more girly indeed, I am still hoping for him that he don't recognise himself as a boy in future.

AFTER JOINING THE COLLEGE 
He got ready in a black chudidar as well as a shawl to cover his chest and he did looked pretty in that costume on the opening day of the college.later on I was waiting outside for him in a bike to leave him in the college.
He did sat in the backside of the bike in sideways just like a girl.then we went to the college together.

Later that day my wife Sasi and my daughter Surabhi went outside for buying dresses,so I was again waiting outside the college to pickup him in the evening and he came to me joyfully after attending the colleges and he got some of the friends who were mostly girls.while travelling in the bike to the house he started to say about his friend and slowly I started to like him.

Then we came to the house and he went to his room and wore a green colour nighty and came outside.he started to do some household works as my wife always scolds him that every girls must do some work at house otherwise It will be hard to work in their in-laws house.
Then after doing the work he went inside his room to study and I too went inside the room to see how he was studying as this was his first day in the college and this is a new beginning in his life so as a point of advise from his father that I need to give to him , I went inside the room and all I could see him studying properly and he pinned strands of jasmine flowers in his hair and ofcourse it was seducing.
So I couldn't control myself I went near him and touched his shoulder and he didn't care about it and then later I grabbed his shoulders and pulled it and pushed it towards the bed.

And he was so happy about it as he did weared the Jasmine flower on a wanted purpose in order to seduce and create a Sexual mood to me.

As he(Shivani)later started to say that he always had a crush thing on me since childhood but he couldn't able to express to me as I was his father.

So after hearing it I got some love towards him and later we started to enjoy that day in the bed joyfully.

We successfully had our first night between together that day and it was most happiest day after a long time for me.

And after that whenever we see eachother in private we started to give kisses to eachother and my wife Sasi didn't know the relationship between me and my son.

Ofcourse in the end all I could see is that I had to keep a thing in private from my son as well as my wife and that's the worst thing in my life.

TO BE CONTINUED 

WRITER'S NOTE

Pls I request the readers to say any comments on the story in the comments section as It could give me a idea of how to write a story that may connect with you easily.

I hope so the readers must find the story interesting but if any of the readers find the story lagging in some parts pls inform it in the comments section so that I could rectify it and write a proper crossdressing story in upcoming days.Your suggestions in the comments section always helps in increasing the quality of the story.

And as a disclaimer, this story is totally fictional and doesn't involve with REAL LIFE CHARACTERS/PERSONS IN THE REAL LIFE.the person in the photos has no connection/no involvement with the story.I only use the images to enhance the quality of the story.

THANK YOU 

NEO




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A NEW LIFE -1

A NEW LIFE -7

A NEW LIFE-END