IT'S COMPLICATED- END

 As it's been several months of relationship with me and my son and my entire family didn't know it.

On one fine day,he was applying moisturizer to his legs and he was doing it in a seducing way for me in the veranda of the house.



As my wife and surabhi was there in my house as I couldn't able to do anything so he went to his room separately and I too went inside along with him and locked the room as he was saying his mom that he is going to start the air conditioner so he needs to close the door and my wife thought that me and my son needs to get some cool air so that's why they are going inside the room and locking it.

She won't be able to expect that how could a father and son have a relationship with eachother.

So then I went inside the the room and started to do enjoy eachother.we started to moan eachother and I didn't notice that it was louder and my wife noticed it and I also didn't notice it that the window was open but which was outside the house but she saw me and my son with eachother without dress and doing eachother.

So she started to shout and I was in total ashame and even my son is also felt ashamed of his activity with his father.

On that day,my wife was in total anger and she went inside the room and locked it;and that was the time that me and my son started to speak with eachother.

As he knows his mom won't even allow me to speak with him here after so he suggested me that we runaway from the house and get married and I think it is the only solution for me to have relationship with my son.

So after several days later, I sold the assets in which I got around 70 crores of amount after selling and I saved this amount previously for my daughters marriage which includes my son's also.

After that I took about a amount of 25 crores and kept the remaining amount in the house for the survival of my wife as well as my daughter surabhi also.

Then on that day we packed our dresses and waited till midnight to run and my wife is still in a anger towards me and which was a hurting thing for me as I got married to her 20 years ago and we lived happily but after the changeing of gender of my son she has gone to a state of anger but she didn't show it me due to the love she had on me.

After successfully running from the house without any suspicious on us,me and my son ran successfully from the house and catched a train to Coimbatore but we didn't go to it as we left the train in middle and went to munnar to start a new life between me and my son.

As later next day morning,we bought some bridal dresses for eachother and went to a temple to get married.I wored a white dhoti and shirt.

Whereas my son wored a white colour saree as we were in Kerala so we dressed in Kerala style.

He wore the saree along with some of the gold ornaments with the money we brought from the the assests which includes necklace,chains, anklets,bangles, earrings and etc.

He braided his hair and pinned a lot of jasmine flowers to it and looked really pretty in that costume.

And at last the priest in the temple said to tie the mangalsutra in the girl's neck as the priest don't know that the girl is actually my son.

So I too got the mangalsutra from him and tied in my son's neck.I think this must be the first time in the world that a person is getting married with wife as well as his son also.

Then we went to the house that we rented and even owner believes us as a married couples.

So I thought of starting a business in munnar such as a chocolate factory with that money and indeed we started it with that money and the business goes really good.

Me and my wife which is my son as of now we are living really happy and I heard in tv news that my wife started to search about me and my son as we got lost so that's why we changed my name to mohan and my son's name to samyukta.

We are living a really good life as a husband and wife as well as a father and son life.I like this kind of life rather than the life with my first wife sasi.

THE END

WRITER'S NOTE

When I started to write this story the story was totally feel good but in middle due to uncontrollable leaks , I had to change the plot of the story then the story has totally changed towards a darker nature and I hope in future I will write a full end feel good and comedy  story.

Pls I request the readers to say any comments on the story in the comments section as It could give me a idea of how to write a story that may connect with you easily.

I hope so the readers must find the story interesting but if any of the readers find the story lagging in some parts pls inform it in the comments section so that I could rectify it and write a proper crossdressing story in upcoming days.Your suggestions in the comments section always helps in increasing the quality of the story.

And as a disclaimer, this story is totally fictional and doesn't involve with REAL LIFE CHARACTERS/PERSONS IN THE REAL LIFE.the person in the photos has no connection/no involvement with the story.I only use the images to enhance the quality of the story.

THANK YOU 

NEO

Comments

  1. I feel the story was rushed in the last 2 chps and didn't like the relationship between father and son/wife at the end
    Would have preferred pov of person who is getting feminized and humiliation of him

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I understand that the story was spoiled but I would have preferred that over this

      Delete
    2. Yes I did a blunder mistake in this story when I started it, it was up to a specific mark but after changing the plot I don't know where to head the story so I had to rush to end this awkward story and I am feeling now why I changed the plot and from the next story I will try my best to give best stories from side.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looks like our website has got its first total negative comment and I appreciate it but try to avoid using abusive language as well as words also.
      And as a kind notice,I had to remove your comments due to blogger community guidelines.
      Thank you.

      Delete
    2. Don't worry about negative comments. Please continue to write new stories. I really like your stories. I came everyday to read your stories

      Delete
    3. Thanks for your support and sorry for the late response.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A NEW LIFE -1

A NEW LIFE -7

A NEW LIFE-END