ABOUT TIME -1

Well this story of mine starts from my miserable life that I had to face since my childhood and I am still thinking how to solve it.

My father was really a strict one and he showed his entire strictness to me since childhood and my mother was the only support I am having till now and I have a younger sister named Swathi.

I am just a normal average student in studies as well as extra-curricular activities since my childhood and I successfully completed btech in civil engineering in a normal private college  but even after graduating I struggled to get placed in a good job.

Sometimes I would get placed in a job but that job doesn't provide me with good in-hand salary so I tried my best to get placed in a good company for long time and at last I got depressed and started to stay at home simply by wasting my time and not trying to rectify my mistake.

So this made my father more anger and we started to have a lot of verbal fights with eachother about this matter and later we started to follow not to speak with eachother.

But at this time also my mother and my sister was the only support in my life and my sister was also studying btech ECE in the same college.

After a few days went on, I started to spend some time with my mother by helping in household works,and even started to see tv serials along with her and I could say that I enjoyed watching it with my mother and that was the only time I was having quite a joy and fun in my life and whenever my father comes to home after his job timings; I started to stay in room alone due to my fear of how to face him.

As this continued to go on for few days, as I had only 5 shorts as well 4 shirts ,and also I had only few limited shirts as well as pants and I am saving it for the job interviews so I can't wear it at the house for a regular purpose.

As days passed on the tshirts and the shorts started to torn itself,and at last on a one fine day evening, I was going to the balcony for getting some fresh air and I have to walk around 20 stairs to reach balcony, while in the 12th stair I got my shorts torn  and which was totally torn in middle from the bottom towards the top of the shorts and my reproductive parts as well as my butt was clearly visible and all I tried was to hide it by covering a towel towards my thigh and which was kept hanging on a rope in the balcony and which was kept to get dried.

By which I came inside the house without getting spotted by my neighbours.After seeing me in this look my mom as well as my sister started to laugh and which was ofcourse my last shorts.

As I was living in my father's money and all the time he used to ashame me infront everyone because of me not going to any jobs.

So this made me a sense of dignity in my mind that I shouldn't ask anything to him until I get placed in a really good job and that pays me really well.so that's why I haven't asked him for new regular tshirts and shorts as I thought I could stay even naked rather than asking to him.

As my mom too knows about it and she couldn't able to digest it and she is also feeling sad for me so she later gave me a old nighty of my sister to wear.

Which made me really angry and I did argued with her but she said wear this nighty as we can't see you roaming naked in the house always and just wear it and don't see it as any male pride issues.

I too thought about it as I can't roam in my house naked and that too infront of my sister and what she could think of me.so I decided to wear it .

After wearing it And I could say that it was really soft to wear and the airflow inside it was really smooth.

After wearing it I came infront of my mother as well as my sister as they didn't give a thing as my hair was shorter as regular as men's cut and I usually shave my face for the interviews and I know I will look like a boy wearing a nighty and that's it.

Then later as I started to roam in the house  until my father came house and after his arrival I was in my room and stayed hidden to avoid any kind of embarrassment towards me.

TO BE CONTINUED

WRITER'S NOTE

Pls I request the readers to say any comments on the story in the comments section as It could give me a idea of how to write a story that may connect with you easily.

I hope so the readers must find the story interesting but if any of the readers find the story lagging in some parts pls inform it in the comments section so that I could rectify it and write a proper crossdressing story in upcoming days.Your suggestions in the comments section always helps in increasing the quality of the story.

And as a disclaimer, this story is totally fictional and doesn't involve with REAL LIFE CHARACTERS/PERSONS IN THE REAL LIFE.the person in the photos has no connection/no involvement with the story.I only use the images to enhance the quality of the story.

THANK YOU 

NEO


Comments

  1. Superb start excited to read next part please continue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am waiting eagerly to add the upcoming parts of this story in the upcoming days.

      Thanks for your support.

      Delete
  2. Superb .please add daily story parts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your support but I am not sure I could be able to write stories daily but I will try my best to write story parts sooner as possible whenever I get some free time.

      Delete
  3. Manisha RajendranJuly 3, 2024 at 3:48 PM

    Great start! Pumped up for the next part (⁠~⁠‾⁠▿⁠‾⁠)⁠~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comments and I am sorry that I am not that an expert in deciphering the codes you have wrote in the comments section and kindly pls tell me what is it's meaning and my head is trembling with curiosity of what is it.

      Delete
    2. My apologies, i think the codes u are asking is ASCII Art, there are no particular reason I just thought it was cute. Older software versions can't decipher them so they may look blocks, i suppose. ->୧⁠(⁠ ⁠˵⁠ ⁠°⁠ ⁠~⁠ ⁠°⁠ ⁠˵⁠ ⁠)⁠୨

      Delete
  4. Hi i really like the stories written here you are doing a great job i am writing my own stories please read those stories
    https://anjanacrossdresserstories.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A NEW LIFE -1

A NEW LIFE -7

A NEW LIFE-END